Finance, Finance Manager Finance Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Role - Finance Manager
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Location - Hounslow
To start ASAP
My client, a growing food / FMCG business, is seeking a commercially astute Finance Manager to support the Finance Director in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company's finance function. The role will undertake the day to day processing of financial activities and transactions, and support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports.
* Managing the sales and purchase ledgers
* Credit Control
* Bank reconciliations
* Process payroll and post journals
* Financial reconciliations (including balance sheets, aged debtors, creditors, HMRC and VAT accounts, petty cash, stock)
* Update client portals with sales information
* Updating the AccountEdge, the Company's accounting package
* Preparing quarterly VAT returns
* Planning and budget control
* Assisting with annual audits
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting on results.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Previous accounting experience ideally in a SME food or other FMCG business
* Knowledge of month end procedures
* Currently studying or the desire to study for an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or
* QBE/Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
* Organised and able to prioritise tasks and meet multiple deadlines
* The role provides plenty of opportunity for development so enthusiasm to learn and understand the bigger picture
* To act with discretion at all times and able to gain trust and develop effective working relationships
* Self motivated and able to work autonomously, with high degree of accuracy
* Knowledge of AccountEdge is desirable but not essential
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word etc) essential.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.