Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£27,800 Per Annum
Our client, who is an educational insitituion based near Uxbridge who is seeking an expedience temporary Finance Officer with experience within purchase ledger and immediately available. Your role will be maintaining the integrity of the purchase ledger, ensuring all accounts are reconciled appropriately to supplier statements, and suppliers BACS payment runs are adhered to strict deadlines.
Finance Officer/Purchase Ledge
- To receive, register and scan supplier invoices into Aptos workflow for approval by relevant budget holders.
- To prepare and submit regular payment runs for purchase ledger within monthly deadlines.
- To process and submit weekly bursary payments.
- Reconcile all purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements and agree to ledger listing. Investigate any queries.
- To maintain supplier base, reference check and record details of new supplier accounts.
- To deal with supplier email and telephone queries.
- to reconcile the purchase ledger to the nominal ledger on a monthly basis, taking appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- To ensure all cash received by the client is banked weekly and recorded on the cashbook system, with receipts issued where appropriate. Discrepancies are investigated immediately.
- To make arrangements with external cash collection company that banking at peak times is collected on a daily basis.
- To ensure that income and expenditure is accurately recorded and matched for student residential trips, and ensuring appropriate paperwork is in place before releasing payment.
- At all times to ensure compliance with the financial regulations.
This is a temporary position for 3 months which could extend. You must be immediately available and have the relevant experience. Please apply now to be considered for this role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.