Accounts Assistant, Finance
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
A well-established long-standing client of mine is currently recruiting for a Payroll & Finance Administrator on a Part Time basis, 20 hours per week.
This is a key role within the business, collating payroll information and assisting both AR and AP with daily, weekly tasks to ensure a timely month end close in line with corporate deadlines.
- Processing refunds for customers
- Upload all variable payroll into ADP
- Cash allocation with AR
- Coding, creating, and posting manual invoices
- Set and maintain expense claim rules and procedures
- Process staff expenses both company credit card and cash expenses
- Collate variable payroll information via spreadsheets provided by department managers
- Experience within a finance role with an understanding of payroll
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator and prepared to do what it takes to achieve results
- Dynamics AX experience is not essential but would be beneficial
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.