Finance, Financial Accountant
£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Salary up to £65,000
An international company in Uxbridge require a qualified accountant with proven experience of implementing ERP programs for finance. The Financial Accountant will be liaising with project managers from the chosen Microsoft Partners and internal ERP Project Managers, coordinating execution of the ERP variables.
The company has already started the roll out of our chosen solution within the Finance function, however, due to extent of the requirements, a dedicated person with a financial and systems accounting background is needed to continue the delivery of this allowing the finance team to manage the day to day requirements. The role will require that you work on system implementation and also work as an accountant within the business.
- Main liaison between internal and external project managers to manage the delivery of requirements and monitoring and reporting KPI results to the FC and CFO
- Guide and support analysis, design, build, test, and deploy phases ensuring quality and schedules meet planned expectations
- Where software development is required, work with the client to ensure that requirements are recorded, documented, agreed, accepted, delivered as per agreed schedule, installed, tested, signed off and billed
- Responsibility for producing the statutory financial statements and tax schedules
- Preparation of month/year end consolidated balance sheets and P&L accounts
- Ensure annual returns and quarterly tax payment calculations are prepared accurately and timely
- Preparation and review of periodic returns, including monthly VAT reporting
- Project finance & commercial team support
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes including anti-bribery policy and Environmental and Quality Management System (compliant with ISO 9001 and 14001)
Skills/ Qualification required:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- PRINCE2 practitioner and/or Agile project management methodology
- Strong, IT literate systems accountant
- Recent transactional accounting experience and experience of completing a large scale ERP financial system implementation preferably, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Excellent project / program management skills at all levels
- Strong understanding of core business processes from a systems point of view - in particular, Finance, Multi-Company, SPV and recharge
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.