Finance, Financial Accountant
£55,000 to £56,000 Per Annum
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accounting Partner to join a global organisation on a 12-month FTC.
They offer a very competitive salary, bonus, excellent benefits package, and flexible working from home.
Working with the Supply Chain team, this role leads the day-to-day financial activities related to company's inventory control and reporting of cost of sales.
This will include but not limited to
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations,
- Standard cost calculations and meeting audit and year end statutory accounting requirements.
- Responsible for the valuation and reconciliation of group inventories
- Reviews and analyses landed costs to ensure that inventory is valued
- Leads the financial audit in relation to stock checks and inventory reconciliations
- Reporting - Monthly inventory analysis and Manufacturing cost variance analysis
- Monthly update of standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs, as required, by using robust accounting principles
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Complete annual inventory revaluations
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA), preferably with a relevant Finance or Accounting degree.
- Broad Finance and Accounting experience with operational business experience
- Previous experience with inventory management and standard costing preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.