Finance, Financial Controller
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Parkside Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a global events business with the appointment of an interim Financial Controller. This is for a 2-month assignment working fully remote, accountable for the processing of finances, provision of financial information and advice and support for project finances.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the finance function for offices in UK and US.
- Accountable for project cost allocation and reconciliation and reviewing the integrity of budget spreadsheets. Providing advice as required to ensure the commercial viability of projects and to safeguard from financial risk.
- Accountable for management of specific complex project finances requiring attendee payments tracking and management.
- Accountable for management of larger-scale project finances incl. provision of project audit files as required by some of our clients. This would include occasional international travel to attend larger scale events.
- Accountable for processing and payment of invoices, to ensure staff and contractors are paid accurately and on time.
- Provide VAT advice and ensure the business is legally compliant in all financial matters.
- Seek to continuously improve the financial service provided through analysis of feedback and errors
- Good interpersonal skills to develop effective relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively and respect view of others
- Qualified accountant
- Proven experience of being able to work effectively at operational level within a fast pace environment
- Proven Excel skills at an advanced level and sound ICT skills in general
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.