Procurement, Supply Chain
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
My award winning client based in West Drayton is looking for an Forecast Demand Planner to join their fast growing team. Salary £30-35Kpa depending on experience.
- Forecast demand for a growing consumer packaged goods company based on forward projected and historical consumer sales data, market trends and other relevant information.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, supply chain and other stakeholders to ensure demand plans are accurate and aligned with customers goals and business direction.
- Monitor and analyse sales trends to identify potential demand issues and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure a step change improvement in customer supply performance.
- Communicate updates to key business stakeholders, including sales, marketing, and supply chain teams.
- Monitor inventory levels and make adjustments to demand plans as needed to ensure optimal inventory management.
- Continuously evaluate and further develop demand planning processes and automation to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Other reporting responsibilities as the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in demand planning, with a focus on consumer-packaged goods companies.
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with demand planning software and systems.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.