Finance, Financial Analyst
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
I am currently seeking an experienced FP&A Analyst for a global FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire. This opportunity is newly created to build transparency and visibility into the financial KPIs and commercial levers that drive the P&L.
As a key member of a finance team, you will also support and lead other areas of finance reporting including building out the forecasting and modelling capabilities, helping to develop the budgeting and planning process, as well as providing ad-hoc project support to the CFO and wider Exec team.
- Be a credible finance business partner across all areas of the business
- Develop and own the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting model
- Develop and implement a robust, end-to-end budgeting/forecasting process in collaboration with the financial reporting team.
- Support the production of strategic plan ensuring the financial metrics reflecting the business strategy
- Ad hoc analysis as required including support on strategic projects
- Experience in Financial modelling, business partnering and analysis
- PQ or Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Experience working for a similar business with the FMCG market
- Advanced Excel
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.