Compliance, Financial Services
£12 Per Hour
We have partnered with a well established investment bank who combine the entrepreneurial spirit of astartup with more than 150 years of experience and today, serve millions of customers across multiple products. This is an excellent opportunity to have exposure with a globally recognised bank. The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years Fraud or Investigations experience in a financial institution.
Temp to perm contract - The hours are 35 hr per week and working weekends may be expected.
Fraud Agent Responsibilities:
- Review established detection system-generated alerts to identify fraudulent activity related to transactions, compromised accounts, and account openings
- Investigate risk identified, make sound subjective decisions to escalate risky accounts, place and remove restrictions on accounts, secure compromised accounts
- Determine action required based on established procedures to protect the Bank's assets; work with supervisor on handling more complex cases
- Place appropriate hold on accounts deemed to have fraudulent activity. Track and document action taken in a timely and correct manner to provide a record of activity and meet audit and compliance requirements
- Build rapport in communication with customers, merchants, financial institutions, and other personnel to resolve system problems or request additional information and / or documentation to support a decision on whether fraudulent activity has occurred
- Meets established goals for all metrics, including call and case quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximising service to customers
- Assist in identifying and developing process enhancements to maximize efficiency of fraud detection activities as required
- Identify risk and prevent loss from fraud reports, referrals from fraud email box, and return items (multiple sources/platforms)
- Remains current on latest trends in industry, national and world fraud trends and prevention, and recommends tools, services and practices for improvement
- Completes ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Works closely with Financial Crime to escalate cases where appropriate
- 1-2 years Fraud or Investigations experience in a financial institution
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong understanding of the customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, and able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has flexibility to work late or arrive early as workload demands
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent military experience
- Fraud Operations experience at a large retail bank
Please apply now if you have the suitable expereince for this role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.