£25,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
City of London
The Front of House Receptionist will oversee the delivery of an exceptional level of service to all visitors to the office, as well as providing ad-hoc admin support to London based staff. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident to manage a busy office and a changing workload. The position will suit an individual who is organised and motivated, and most importantly, values and delivers exceptional client service at all times. The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience in a similar or equivalent role.
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 17:30pm
2 year minimum experience with strong IT Skills and exceptional customer service.
Front of House Receptionist:
- Provide a first-class welcome to clients/visitors at the London office, ensuring all visitors are well looked after, warmly greeted, introduced to relevant members of the team and that all requirements are met during their visit (think Michelin star level service)
- Manage and attend the reception desk in line with working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure everyone is catered for (especially in busy periods)
- Answer reception calls, and manage deliveries and third-party contractors as they come and go onsite
- Be available to manage ad-hoc admin requirements
- Manage office inductions for new staff, and assist other operational teams with generally settling in new starters and acquisitions
- Co-ordinate reception cover for known periods of absence
- Manage and facilitate access (occasionally out-of-hours) to the building when required by landlords, staff, etc
- Ensure equipment/tech in meeting rooms is present and fully functional before meetings take place, liaising with IT and other key members of staff if there are issues
- Ensure that meeting rooms are restocked with appropriate snacks and drinks, that client areas and rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times, and that client toilets are clean and tidy before and after meetings
- Ensure the entire office is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times
Front of House Receptionist Skills:
- 2+ years of experience within a similar or equivalent role and a sound understanding of how to provide an exceptional client service.
- Strong IT skills, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and a good working knowledge of office machinery (printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level or attention to detail.
- First aid and fire warden training and/or qualifications will be an advantage.
- Financial services qualifications/experience are not essential, but an understand of a Financial Services environment and FCA rules/compliance will be an advantage.
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience for this position.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.