£24,900 to £25,000 Per Annum
My client based in Berkshire are looking for a FOH SIA officer on a Temp basis. Please contact me for more details.
Great opportunity within a large commercial real estate company. Great benefits
FOH reception experience
SIA License required
* Welcome all Occupiers & Guests to ensure their arrival and departure experience is genuine, friendly and efficient
* Ensure all calls (internal & external) are answered, transferred/forwarded promptly and professionally; record any messages accurately & obtain required information to be passed on.
* Deal with any queries from Occupiers/Guests and offer assistance in resolving issues.
* Ensure to monitor, action and process any emails on the company email account
* Maintain and submit monthly Site reports as specified for your respective site by the Front of House Reception Manager
* Liaise and assist with the coordination of Building contractors and and have an awareness of works being carried out within the building
* Report any relevant information and issues to Front of House Manager and designated Facilities Management team
* Ensure that all Front of House areas are well presented, clean and tidy at all times
* Log any Building Faults/Issues with the Help desk, also report them to the Front of House Reception Manager and Facilities Management team
* Carry out any administrative tasks assigned including CAFM and financial data management
* Categorising post/couriers and delivering to Occupiers/Guests where needed
* Community Engagement: where possible organise monthly pop-up events in the lobby and engage with the local community to identify value add services for Occupiers
* Assist Occupiers/Guests with Concierge services like restaurant reservations & local recommendations, transportation arrangements, dry cleaning pick up and drop off
PLEASE APPLY TODAY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.