Credit Controller, Finance
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
The role will suit someone who has 1+ year of finance experience and would like to grow and develop their career experience within a fast-paced, dynamic finance role.
- Maintaining customer master data
- Support Sales & Service in evaluating all new business opportunities
- Communicate with a customer base to collect money and to understand cash or billing issues
- Involved in all areas of AR
- Arranging refunds for customers and negotiating repayment plans.
- Providing advice and educating business operations to highlight issues regarding payment plans
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Fluent German (Additional languages Dutch or French or Polish)
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Excellent communication, analysis and presentation skills
- 1+ year experience within a finance position
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.