Administration, Personal Assistant
£30,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
My international Client requires an experienced Global PA/Coordinator to support this Global team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Involved in day-to-day reporting, both from an analysis perspective and producing reports.
* Attending meetings to take notes/actions and then owning those actions to ensure that the relevant attendees are completing those actions.
* Involved in producing implementation plans as new services join the Global team.
* Updating internal trackers
* Working with the team to assist with research and speaking to other departments & countries to gain information required for the responses.
* Liaising with different departments, representing the Global Services team.
* Diary management
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize your workload in a busy and challenging environment. You will need to have a professional persona and be able to work well under pressure with a flexible approach to the working day.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in multiple areas
* Capable of communicating professionally at all levels.
* Excellent face-to-face, telephone, and written communication skills.
* Previous experience in a PA or administration role.
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
* A logical approach to problem-solving
* Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS:
* Professional and smart appearance
* A logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
* Highly reliable with direct, honest, and dedicated work ethic
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
* Consistent, composed, and patient, with the aptitude to remain calm under pressure
Is this you? If so please apply.
Hybrid Working - 3 Days on-site, 2 Days working from home
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.