£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with a global pharmaceutical client based in West London who are in search for a recent graduate who has skills within Data analysis ,maths, and data science . You will be part of their high performing commercial department who offer insights to the business through the creation of consolidated data from company sales sources, FFE metrics, CRM system and digital activities.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain excellent experience within a commercial / pharmaceutical environment using Power BI , sales force and other data systems
- To develop with Finance and Business Unit director sales forecasts for products
- To drive specific projects aimed at insights generation
- To ensure the timely and accurate updating of key business intelligence user interface platforms
To be accountable for ensuring systems are constantly reviewed and updated according to business needs
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Field / Sales force analytics
- Math / Science / Data Science background
- Analytical skills (advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills essential)
- Strong communicator capable of dealing effectively with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment where there may be conflicting priorities
- Pro-active approach, recognising issues and ensuring they are addressed
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work unsupervised
- R (nice to have)
- Phyton (nice to have)
- Communication with impact and influencing.
- Strategic Orientation
- Drive and ability to think "outside the box"
- Change and Innovation
- Results Orientation
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.