Administration, Sales Administrator
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
My client are a global, multibillion pound manufacturing company and are looking for a driven, analytical, commercially minded Graduate to join their after sales department. With elements of reporting, market analysis, price modelling and data crunching you will also be involved in projects to drive sales and departmental growth. An exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking to take on a challenge.
- Analyse the business through a range of metrics to ensure control and understanding of market trends.
- Contribute to the preparation of budget and the associated review process.
- Maintain strong written and verbal communications with the dealer network and field teams to promote the parts and accessories proposition.
- Coordinate production of accessories marketing materials, both printed and digital, in conjunction with Marketing Department.
- Market research by regular analysis of competitors and parts suppliers to ensure product range and pricing are competitive.
- Ownership of key systems and reporting
- To supply and maintain timely and accurate forecasts to suppliers to support medium/long term business planning.
- Design, implement and evaluate reports and initiatives which increases parts sales across all business areas.
- Work with the wider Parts and Service Operations team to develop long term plans and tactical activities that support overall sales objectives.
- Chair monthly meetings, imparting crucial information and supporting the evaluation future business opportunities.
- Coordinate APS system (Automatic Parts Supply), including liaising with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate system functionality, service level reporting, service basket and buy back processes.
- Review, develop and implement all operations policies that are necessary to ensure that Parts Business Development is compliant with the relevant legal and other governing standards.
- Proactively identify any process gaps across the department and create relevant countermeasures to support operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate and maintain the accuracy of extranet system functionality and reporting tools.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders - internal and external.
- Responsible for the administration and rollout of merchandise range with third party supplier, ensuring adequate range is available across all product areas.
- Coordinate Associate internal orders in line with Associate ordering process.
- Coordinate and support the wider Service and Parts Operation Department in the planning and launch of current and future major projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience required/desirable:
- Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Positive, self-motivated, and confident personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a high level of numeracy and an inquisitive, analytical nature. The ability to interpret analytical data in a clear and concise manner is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven organisational skills.
- Product knowledge an advantage.
- Comfortable balancing priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Sound judgement with proven ability to make commercial decisions.
- Ability to see projects through from beginning to end, in a timely and cost-effective manner for both short and long-term goals is essential for the role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.