Call Centre/Customer Service, Commercial Support Analyst
£29,000 Per Annum
My Global client in Bracknell are looking for a Graduate with Customer Care experience to ensure the quality of work in the Customer care dept and help continuously improve it with analysis, initiatives and coaching. Career making role £29Kpa
- Responsible for monitoring quality performance and continuously reviewing the existing quality criteria to ensure they are delivering the best possible service experience.
- Complete monthly coaching sessions, identify areas of improvement and carrying out additional training sessions where necessary.
- Use various internal online platforms to maximise engagement with the entire Customer Operations Department, uploading regular content and communicating relevant process changes to all necessary teams.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and agencies to bring forward and deliver new initiatives.
- Support and coordinate ongoing projects as well as reviewing existing processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse, report, and consolidate data monthly.
- First line contact for the Contact Centre to support daily operations.
- Develop and maintain a central knowledge base for the team to easily gather information and provide an excellent service.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.