Marketing, Marketing Executive
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
- Create digital assets and media using Adobe/CS Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- To understand and deliver creative for digital output designing for multi device screens using a mobile first strategy.
- Creation of all design requirements for the business (print and digital)
- To co-ordinate and liaise with each Department to establish their printing requirements and keep an auditing report on print stock.
- To liaise with suppliers (mainly print) to ensure delivery and production of various promotional literature and other collateral.
- To liaise with the Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist on the creation of the marketing materials for internal and external promotions (social events, special offers etc) plus creation of collateral to assist with the marketing of key events.
- Be up-to-date with the latest innovative marketing and design ideas.
- To assist the Head of Communications on PR related projects/activities.
- To assist all areas of the Company in the creation of sales presentations.
- To assist with photography and video content requests.
- To attend specific internal meetings and present detailed information e.g. Brand.
- Other ad hoc marketing tasks as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a multifunctional company environment.
- Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Powerpoint
40 hour working week
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.