Finance, Financial Controller
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Role - Group Financial Controller
Location - Uxbridge
Salary - £50,000 +
The Group Financial Controller will report to the Head of Finance and Directors and will play a key role in the reporting and strategic functions of the Finance team.
* Managing the Quarterly Management Information reporting including P&L and Balance Sheets
* Responsible for producing headline information sent to external stakeholders
* Contributing to business plans and forecasting, crucial for investment decisions
* Understanding and influencing the drivers of performance to positively impact the top and bottom line.
* Providing proactive, insightful and high quality analysis to support key decision making.
* Managing the end of year Annual Audited accounts process
* Developing cash flow reporting information and working alongside departments to manage payment and collection processes.
* Developing cash budgets/forecasts for monthly, quarterly and annual periods.
* Identifying opportunities to improve financial systems and processes.
* Working closely with IT department to implement identified solutions.
* Development and tracking of financial performance measures and quality KPIs.
* Producing ad-hoc reports to communicate financial performance to management
* Undertaking various other duties within the finance department as required.
* Qualified in a recognized accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
* Knowledge of a range of IT finance platforms, processes, systems architecture and integrated systems solutions (ERP).
* Excellent communication skills.
* High level of commercial acumen.
* Good time management skills.
* Flexible approach to tasks and teamwork.
* Detail orientated, analytical, problem solving.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise work load and deliver high quality and timely information.
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
* A proactive individual who takes ownership of their role, with the drive and ambition to progress.
* Open, friendly person who is keen to develop and work as part of a team.
* Trustworthy and maintains a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with and influence key stakeholders.
* Required to travel for personal development and business needs.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.