Finance, Payroll Assistant
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Salary - £26-28k
Location - Ruislip, Middlesex
Our client is a fast growing but stable healthcare organisation in the heart of Middlesex. As a result of internal growth within the business an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join their friendly team. The salary for the position is from £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus benefits which is listed below.
Responsibilities of the role -
- Processing payroll for 900 staff across a portfolio of homes
- Assessing and reporting key areas of each pay run including sickness and absence, reconciliations between payroll and accounting software.
- Dealing with HMRC relating to PAYE,NI & RTI
- Managing the staffing ladder/budget by liaising with care home managers and administrators
- Dealing with management and staff regarding all pay queries
- Administration of the company pension schemes and the auto enrolment process
- Managing the procurement of agency care staff and signing off payments with the Procurement department
- Monitoring Staff contracts & Staff audit file
- Posting quarterly and annual accruals as well as reconciling the payroll accounts in Sage line 50.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Experience from a previous role in Payroll/HR
- Ambition to study and qualify for ACCA, ACA, CIMA or any equivalent
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of employment law
In return you will receive a competitive salary including bonuses, EAP, health care cash plans, discounted gym memberships and many more.
My client is assessable via public transport or has parking on site. To be considered for the role please apply now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.