HR, HR Assistant
£12.60 Per Hour
Are you an experienced H.R. Assistant seeking your next temporary assignment?
If so, my international Client awaits your arrival to join this fast paced team for a minimum period of 3 months.
You will be working closely with Human Resources to ensure a great experience for employees and managers.
HRS: 6.00a.m TO 2.30p.m. Monday to Friday
- You will be the first point of contact for employees and will drive a positive employee experience.
- Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
- Managing time and attendance system
- People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
- Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
- You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner. · Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel - v-look ups & pivot tables, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Confidence in verbal and written communication in English. · High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll. · Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information)
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and team.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Interested? Please apply now:
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.