HR, HR Administrator
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Would you like to be part of a fast growing company working in a great team environment?
My International Client requires an experienced H.R. Co-ordinator to provide support the H.R. team and first line guidance and knowledge to the business in order to help deliver a high level of HR service across the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage new starter screening process including DBS check, references and or any other requirements
* Liaise with Internal Recruiter re offer letters & contracts - generated through system
* Upload new starters onto HR database, manage HR database accuracy
* Regular liaison with IT to ensure setup of new starters and removal of leavers from systems
* Process role and salary change letters to include uploading to HR database
* Complete leavers documentation
* Respond to reference requests
* Manage security clearance processes internally & externally
* Assist with filing & archiving
* Write & analysis reports from the HR Database
* Arrange (and conduct some) exit interviews
* Assist Managers to coordinate probationary reviews
* Action monthly updates to company organisational chart
* Write invite letters to disciplinaries & grievances and arrange meetings as advised by H.R. Team
* Track maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and write all communications to the employee
* First line employee relation advice on holiday, absence, disciplinary & grievance
* Support HR Business Partner and Head of HR with projects inc TUPE
* Strong H.R. administration skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Organised and articulate
* Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Willingness to learn
Interested? Please apply now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.