Operations, Supply Chain Management
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain to join an exciting and expanding company, looking after and accountable for the supply chain function for Europe, focusing on the global corporate supply chain processes and strategy
The company offer hybrid working, amazing offices with on site parking, offering a competitive salary of £45,000 to £65,000 (the role is managing the supply chain and has NO direct reports)
- Product costing, and budget adherence.
- Ensuring continuity of supply by monitoring component availability throughout the supply chain.
- Support cost down projects.
- Sourcing and negotiating pricing in line with targets.
- Define and contribute to local and corporate supply chain strategy
- Putting in place structure within the local function to better support design decisions for current and future products
- Analysis and identifying weaknesses in all product bill of materials and putting in place strategy to remove these weakness to ensure a robust supply chain
- Provide market trends and understanding of technology shifts that impact availability and price to feed into design and mitigate future risk
- Good experience and knowledge of SAP preferred but not essential.
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of bills of materials in an electronic environment.
- Proven experience of securing cost savings and maintaining costs within the electronics industry.
- Management of Supply Chain and contract manufacturers in Europe and Asia, proactively managing and mitigating issues.
- Proven experience of working in a global framework and defining, implementing, and improving supply chain processes
- Significant experience of working relationships with key suppliers globally and deep understanding of market movements and pricing in key commodities and raw materials.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.