Facilities Manager, Operations
£46,000 Per Annum
As Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be required to establish, monitor and manage all standards, processes and systems to ensure that all health, safety and environmental responsibilities are met and adhered to. Ensuring that the Health and Safety management and Environment system remains appropriate to its activities and to recommend any changes necessary to ensure its effectiveness. Ensuring that the company is compliant with all appropriate legislation and advice on best practice including Acts of Parliament, Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice, Guidance Documents, British Standards and industry guidance.
- Preferably with at least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the same or similar role
- Should have previous experience of dealing with Health Safety and Environmental matters in a dynamic environment.
- Requires professional Health Safety & Environment training to NEBOSH certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and a NEBOSH diploma would also be desirable.
- Requires excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and engage others at all levels in the organisation.
- Relevant experience, a good working knowledge of Health Safety & Environment regulations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision and execute on goals and objectives
- Expertise of Occupational Safety and Health and Environment legal requirements
- Expertise for producing and managing risk assessment
- Understanding of best practice in accident investigation and the establishment of accident causation
- Maintenance of a programme of continuing professional development to fulfil the standards equivalent to those required of Health and Safety practitioners by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.