Compensation & Benefits Analyst/Consultant, HR
£23,000 Per Annum
Are you currently looking to take the next step in your HR Career? Would you like to take that step in a prestigious organisation who offer excellent support to their staff?
You may have already had exposure to a fast paced HR/Recruitment Administration role?
Or you could be a strong Administrator determined to utilise your current experience or relevant HR qualifications in a full on HR role.
Our client based in Slough, Berkshire are currently recruiting for HR Administrator on a Full Time Permanent basis.
Position: HR Administrator
Salary: Up to 23k
Hours: Full Time Mon-Fri
- Assist in providing administrative HR support
- Assist in all levels of the recruitment process from drafting recruitment adverts, liaising with recruitment sources, interviewing candidates to making offers of employment.
- Prepare starter forms, reference forms, offer letters and contracts of employment for all new starters.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Support the HR team with writing and presenting training and induction programmes.
- Organise staff probationary review meetings and appraisals.
- Compile and type letters, memos and correspondence as required
- Previous experience in a HR Administration role
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and quality
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Good inter-personal skills and able to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible individual and team player with willingness to adapt to changing environment
- Able to prioritise workloads and work proactively in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- High attention to detail, able to follow processes and create better ones
- Excellent MS Word & Excel skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.