HR, HR Administrator
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
My client is a global leader working who work with some of the most recognisable brands.
They are seeking a HR Administrator to join their team providing a full range of HR administrative support across the business. Working collaboratively with the Global HR Manager to ensure that the HR Team provided a people focused service across the business
- Day to day management of the HR system ensuring all information is consistent, accurate and complete for all employees.
- Be responsible for producing all permanent employee new starter paperwork (contracts, NDA's etc)
- Working closely with the Business Operations Manager to ensure a smooth onboarding of all employees.
- To produce any employee related paperwork (salary increase letters, changes to T&Cs, completion of probation etc)
- Support with booking relevant training for employees, sourcing suitable providers and working within given budgets.
- Working with the Operations Team to ensure that information relating to HR is up to date on the Company Intranet.
- Complete all administrative tasks for recruitment within the business, including speaking to agencies, booking interviews, ensuring JDs are up to date etc.
- Supporting on ad hoc HR projects to provide administrative support and timely completion.
- Good inter-personal skills to develop effective relationships with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and on own initiatives
- Highly motivated and passionate with a can-do approach to finding solutions and delivering people-focused solutions
- Clear communicator both written and verbally
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure
- Previous HR experience in a similar sized organisation
- Strong administration skills in a fast-paced environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.