HR, HR Administrator
£13.46 Per Hour
Parkside are partnered with an global Pharmaceutical company who are urgently looking to hire a HR Administrator to join them for 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have have 6 months HR Administration experience or a recent HR Graduate.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a professional HR environment.
HR Administrator to support the EMEA HR Team based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge. We are looking for a responsible individual to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Essential duties and Job Functions include providing support to our Shared Services team:
* Assigning tickets to relevant members of the team
* Assisting the First Line team with query and case management when volume levels are high
* Managing and ensuring the completion of new hire background checks
* Manage Employee files including daily filing, audits and archiving. Digitalizing paper forms into our HRIS system
* Provide ad-hoc support for a range of processes including onboarding, off boarding, benefits, absence tracking, and payroll
* May need to liaise with internal departments and Third-Party service providers as necessary
* Providing HR Project support where required
* Support in any other ad-hoc administrative duties as per business needs
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.