HR, HR Administrator
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for an HR administrator based in Watford. You must have experience in HR. In this role you will be responsible for updating and maintaining HR records, administer new starters and contractual change documentation, and supporting the division with any HR administration tasks. Please apply now!
- Responsible for all HR Admin tasks for the division.
- Build relationships within the divisional team to encourage better/smarter ways of working and support with any queries that may arise.
- Review and authorise workflows completed by the divisional team.
- Produce written amendments to terms and conditions for transfers, promotions etc within 8 weeks of the change occurring.
- Provide references for colleagues to third parties (i.e. banks, landlords) alongside providing all references on ex colleagues ensuring relevant data protection measures are in place.
Skills and experience
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring all correspondence includes all relevant information, is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Creative thinker who uses knowledge and technology to identify opportunities for improvement and instigates change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a confident telephone manner.
- Good planning skills enabling achievement of multiple priorities within agreed timescales.
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The successful candidate will have at least one year's HR administration experience, ideally within a multi-site HR Shared Services team and with basic ER experience.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.