HR, HR Administrator
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
An international company are looking for an experienced HR Administrator/Assistant to join a successful team, if you speak an additional European Language this would be an advantage...Excellent company benefits and hybrid working
The HR Assistant will work as part of the HR team undertaking a range of administrative duties to provide support to the Human Resources Department and its client departments.
- Provide support for all key HR processes,including - but not limited to - recruitment,restructuring, statutory leave and payroll services.
- Prepare and issue letters/documentation in connection with HR processes.
- Responsible for overall administrative support of the recruitment process including job vacancies,interview scheduling, offer documentation and induction.
- Deal with the administrative tasks involved with any internal vacancies,transfers and leavers.
- Update SAP HR.
- Responding to all e-mails received into the HR shared inbox.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with record retention requirements and manage archive information requests.
- Create purchase orders and process invoices accordingly and rectify any incoming queries.
- Manage Long Service Awards; including issuing certificates and vouchers.
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the company as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The ability to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to liaise at all levels of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Competency in the use of Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- A good level of numeracy
- A pro-active, flexible 'can do' attitude
- A strong interest in the HR function and an understanding of the role
- 3-4 years previous experience in HR or other administration roles
- Previous experience in multinational environment
- Additional European language (preferably Dutch, French, Italian)
- Experience in SAP along with an aptitude for systems and the ability to learn new applications
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.