HR, HR Administrator
£13 to £13.46 Per Hour
I have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a world-renowned industry leader.
The role is initially for 12 months based from home until the office re open.
HR Administrator to support the EMEA HR Team based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
- Essential duties and Job Functions include providing support to our Shared Services team
- Assigning tickets to relevant members of the team
- Assisting the First Line team with query and case management when volume levels are high
- Managing and ensuring the completion of new hire background checks
- Manage Employee files including daily filing, audits and archiving. Digitalizing paper forms into our HRIS system
- Provide ad-hoc support for a range of processes including onboarding, off boarding, benefits, absence tracking, and payroll
- May need to liaise with internal departments and Third-Party service providers as necessary
- Providing HR Project support where required
- Support in any other ad-hoc administrative duties as per business needs
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Strong Customer Service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentially with each interaction
Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
Ability to identify critical situations and take action to escalate per a given process or circumstance
Effective team-working orientation and skills
Ability to multitask yet remain detailed-oriented with sound time management skill
Must possess strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
Experience with Workday or Service Now a plus but not essential
Must be able to perform job responsibilities and duties under minimal supervision
Familiarity and understanding of general HR policies and procedures a plus but not essential
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.