Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR
£38,000 Per Annum
My client are a multi-million, global manufacturer based in Bracknell, they are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their HR team. The role is Pan European and hybrid working paying £38,000pa. Excellent opportunity!! Would suit an HR Generalist that is interested in data, has strong Excel and has been involved in Pay reviews etc.
The role will be responsible for regional compensation and benefits operations which includes compensation planning, appraisal and salary revisions and job evaluations, in order to ensure fair and consistent approach of reward practices in the Pan-European region.
This role will also support developing HR policies and schemes and will be included in multiple implementations and project roll-outs across Europe. As a member of the team, you will be involved in general HR activity and projects as required taking an active role in delivering and developing an exceptional HR service to the business.
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel - Functions including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts)
- Knowledge and experience in job evaluation and compensation analysis
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills
- Working in a team environment to create collective output throughout delivery of the project.
- Good understanding of salary market practices across European countries
- Experience in Hay job evaluation methodology
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A FIRST CLASS HR TEAM IN A PAN EUROPEAN COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ROLE!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.