HR, HR Officer
£26,000 Per Annum
Exceptional Benefits + Car Allowance
My client are looking for a generalist HR Advisor with very strong ER experience able to coach and train managers on ER issues. Car allowance of £5328 given as there is occasional UK travel, part home and part office working based in Dudley.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong ER experience and excellent communication skills to join a friendly, busy HR team in a global company covering the UK.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and coaching of new staff into the team to ensure maximum performance
- Ensure all new legislation, policies or procedures are successfully communicated and transitioned through the businesses
- Identify and implement process improvement to add value to the team
- Within your designated business act as/or support colleagues as required
- Coach managers on all employee relation matters
- Liaise with managers in relation to the production of packs, documentation and letters for all formal HR processes
- Attend meetings where necessary to take notes, providing advice and support
- Ensure sickness absence data is checked for payroll purposes and collate for monthly area absence meetings
- Answering employee payroll queries where required
- Support Managers with managing absence and performance, where required
- Contribute to the production of the monthly HR data report
- Undertake specific project work
- In periods of absence ensure adequate cover is in place for HR Managers & HR Advisors as required
- Deliver HR training to Managers across the business
National travel where required and occasional overnight stays, if necessary
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.