HR, HR Administrator
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Are you currently looking for a new and exciting Human Resources position within a growing organisation.
Would you enjoy working in a fast paced and varied role in a close-nit HR team?
You could be an experienced HR professional eager to explore new opportunities with experience in Payroll, Generalist HR duties or Recruitment.
Or, you may be looking to take your first steps into a career in HR. Perhaps you have studied your CIPD (or equivalent) or worked in a Recruitment, Payroll or Administration role with some HR aspects?
Our client based in Bracknell, Berkshire are currently recruiting for a Full Time - Permanent HR and Payroll Advisor to commence ASAP.
HR and Payroll Advisor
● Managing and coordinating a central HR email account - proactively dealing with queries where able, passing onto the appropriate HR Advisor if required
● Responding to all communication in a professional and timely manner
● Management of personnel files, both electronic and hard copy
● Managing the on-boarding process for new starters
● Supporting managers in the recruitment process including posting and updating job advertisements
● Managing the off-boarding process for leavers
● Coordinate all incoming and outgoing post
● Update our Intranet and organisation charts
● Support HR initiatives and projects
● Manage the data held on our HR database
● Manage the central HR phone line
● Preparation of HR statistics
● Processing payroll administration and queries
● Ad hoc support for formal processes, including taking minutes and arranging meetings
● Support and advise managers from an informal standpoint
● Any other duties appropriate to the post as required by the manager.
● This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and may be subject to periodic review. The content may be amended to meet the changing needs of the organisation in discussion with the post holder.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.