HR, HR Administrator
£29,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Our client based in Heathrow is looking for a full time HR/payroll administrator on a permanent basis. Paying up to £30,000 with a 10% bonus. Mon - Fri. Hybrid working (1 day in the office).
- Be a key point of contact for all HR queries relating to policy, process and administration. Be the first point of contact for all payroll, tax queries, policy queries, holiday calculations, absence reporting.
- Responsible for preparing all HR administration relating to the employee lifecycle, from preparing contracts of employment, salary increase letters, bonus letters, reference requests, promotions, resignation acknowledgement
- Updating and maintaining accurate HR records; individual Personnel files, the payroll system (ADP) and Success Factors
- Track PDP progress, assisting managers with process in Success Factors. Monitoring completion rates and working with line managers, to ensure annual time lines are met.
- Preparation of PARs for approval by the Board, in line with process.
- Recruitment administration via Softgarden, arranging interviews, checking 'right to work', eligibility to work and reference checks.
- Managing the new starter process, to move from paper process to digital provision of new starter information/forms/contract etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll relevant information is updated in to ADP, in a timely manner for monthly payroll. Raising tickets when necessary to check data upload is correct.
- After training, to implement and run the monthly payroll for UK & Ireland, providing all required cross charging information for finance.
- Monthly reporting including headcount reporting, absence and turnover rates
- Managing Pension enrolment process for all new starters, updating any amendments in contributions with provider (Scottish Widow)
- Manage administration and maintenance of Employee benefit programmes e.g. Cycle to Work, Tech scheme, Perkbox. Promoting internally when necessary and updating payroll system where relevant
- Management of annual student/intern programme, developing relationships with key universities to gain opportunities to present to students of the future.
- Assist with delivery of Company training plan to support overall company training strategy and alignment of employee training requests.
Any other duties that may be required.
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.