HR, HR Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
To enable the business to perform and deliver to customer requirements by developing their Talent, Organisation and Culture. This includes but is not limited to HR strategy, coaching and development, advice and guidance and employee relations.
· The go-to person for HR strategy within the areas of the business you support, using your expertise to improve business operation.
· Working with the business to identify resourcing and engagement opportunities, challenges and requirements.
· Provide advice, coaching and support to managers and employees including providing recommendations on a wide range of employment related issues, e.g. employee health, grievance, conduct and capability, organisational change and employee and employment relations matters, ensuring the implementation of policy, legislation and good practice.
· To resolve Employee Relations matters efficiently utilising negotiating skills to reach a win: win situation.
· You will contribute to Group HR projects and support the implementation of recommendations and actions within the business.
· You will at all times professionally represent Ultra, the business and employees.
· Champion a culture of continuous learning and be the business lead for all Learning & development strategy, interventions and plans.
· Deliver the actions and objectives agreed in your PDR.
· Provide recommendations to HR Director on continuous improvement initiatives ensuring that we continue to offer an HR service aligned to the business.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Qualified to CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.