HR, HR Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
benefits + bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join my client based in Hayes. This opportunity is a diverse and HR role working within a fast paced and exciting industry.
- Work with Directors, Heads of and Managers to maximise business and individual performance by designing, developing and implementing best practice HR solutions;
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance, offering advice, education and coaching on employee relation issues within a legal framework;
- Development and delivery of training or workshops necessary to improve HR practices
- Employee Relations - Manage, investigate and provide a consultative service on all disciplinary matters.
- Recruitment Management - You will be responsible for the recruitment lifecycle, working with managers, setting clear expectations around the companies recruitment policy and process and using the HR database to manage a fair system.
- Project Management - HR are responsible for the introduction and management of a range of new policies and benefits. Therefore, projects can be anything from launching new policies or working with stakeholders internal or external to better employee offering.
- Policy writing - Provide HR Policy guidance
- H&S representative - You will occasionally sit on the H&S committee and maybe involved in supporting with risk assessments or investigation H&S issues that arise.
- Payroll - Help manage and support the Payroll administrator in the full payroll lifecycle.
- Minimum of 5 years HR operational experience
- Background in recruitment or having managed recruitment in a previous role
- Payroll experience of a having managed parts of the payroll process in a previous role
- Experience managing re-structure, redundancies, tribunal preparation.
- Confident and capable in evolving current policies to be more in line with legislation changes or company changes.
- Planning and managing projects within HR department
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.