HR, HR Manager
£80,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
My client a leading SaaS organisation are seeking a HR Business Partner EMEA/APAC region fluent French speaker.
You'll be the strategic HR partner to our EMEA and APAC business, the SVP Human Resources and a trusted resource and advisor to our UK, German, French, and Australia-based employees. If you're looking to work in a high growth environment and to be the first international HRBP, we'd love to talk to you!
In this role:-
- Provide consultative guidance to EMEA and APAC leadership
- Operations on organizational and staff needs.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for employees
- Assist employees with company benefit plans,
- Partner with talent acquisition to carry out a hiring strategy and ensure hiring goals are being met
- Manage and resolve complex workplace and employee relations matters
- Counsel and coach management and staff on performance management processes
- Collaborate with other HR team members on projects and initiatives
- Analyze trends and use metrics to propose and develop solutions and best practices.
- Provide credible HR guidance to and influence management at all levels
- Provide coaching and counselling all levels of staff on a wide variety of issues, and have a thorough understanding of performance management systems
- Have a sound knowledge of local and territory-wide employment law. Stay abreast of changes to employment laws.
- Use and administer our HR system
- Have solid knowledge of OD concepts such as team effectiveness, change management, communication styles, facilitation, and leadership development.
- Manage the company presence on career platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and company web page
- Demonstrated business acumen and a working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines
- Fluency in French and English languages are required
- 4-7 years of HR experience. High Growth SaaS experience preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose root causes
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and confidential environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), HRIS
- SaaS or high tech experience preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.