HR, HR Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Research and analyse employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company
- Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years minimum experience HR Manager or related field (generalist)
- Strong organisational, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrates ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
25 days holiday
Plus many more!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.