HR, HR Officer
£45,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for a large Logistics company ( a leader in their field) based in Chertsey in Surrey.
Overall Roll Purpose:
- To support Business Partners with HR advice and support; to deliver HR Processes and an effective HR service for all employees.
- To develop HR products, policies and processes in line with the HR Project Plan to support the whole HR function.
- Swiftly able to gain confidence and collaborative relationship with business partners.
- To develop and maintain a relationship of trust and influence with key business partners.
- To provide pro-active HR support to agreed level with business partners at all levels.
To actively support colleagues in the HR team to deliver HR excellence
Duties will be selected from the following list of key activities:
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies and practices in the UK in line with corporate KPIs and business strategy and targets.
- Managing the handling of ER issues sensitively whilst protecting the business interests, advising of the implication on the business and its management processes; supporting colleagues with ER issues to ensure separation of steps within the process.
- Support the implementation of change and business initiatives in all areas of your responsibility.
- Support the development of the HR Intranet database to assist Line Management in the implementation of HR policy and processes.
- Deliver HR Projects as per the agreed annual plan with a focus on benefits improvement and communication.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a HR Business Partner role.
- Graduate desirable; CIPD
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced in delivery of management development
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.