HR, HR Officer
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Our well known client needs your help to provide a professional Human Resources service to enhance the performance of the business.
Your skills are required to provide a full range of operational HR support as well as strategic advice on people related issues and identifying and developing solutions.
In addition, the role has a functional specialism that covers Learning and Development for all employees in the UK and Ireland.
Essentially you will have experience of the employee life-cycle, Recruitment, Organisation and development design exposure, coupled with being able to influence and consult with Senior management on Human Resources.
Ideally you will have;
- At least 3 year's previous experience in an advisory, generalist HR role
- Advanced knowledge of employee learning and development, selection and resourcing and employment law
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge
- Previous experience of line management an advantage
- Proficient in Hay job evaluation an advantage
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Basic HR Information System knowledge
- Basic Pension knowledge
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge
Our Clients core Values and Competencies
- Building Trust
- Business Orientation
- Technical Professional Knowledge
- Building Relationships
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.