HR, HR Manager
£45,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for a large Logistics company ( a leader in their field) based in Hayse in Middlesex. They are looking for an experienced Business Partner to join their team on a 9-12 month FTC. They role will pay £45-48K pro rata and include a car allowance as there will be travel to other UK sites.
Overall Role Purpose:
- To support Business Partners with HR advice and support; to deliver HR Processes and an effective HR service for all employees.
- To develop HR products, policies and processes in line with the HR Project Plan to support the whole HR function.
- Swiftly able to gain confidence and collaborative relationship with business partners.
- To develop and maintain a relationship of trust and influence with key business partners.
- To provide pro-active HR support to agreed level with business partners at all levels.
Duties will be selected from the following list of key activities:
- To actively support colleagues in the HR team to deliver HR excellence
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies and practices in the UK in line with corporate KPIs and business strategy and targets.
- Managing the handling of ER issues sensitively whilst protecting the business interests, advising of the implication on the business and its management processes; supporting colleagues with ER issues to ensure separation of steps within the process.
- Support the implementation of change and business initiatives in all areas of your responsibility.
- Support the development of the HR Intranet database to assist Line Management in the implementation of HR policy and processes.
- Deliver HR Projects as per the agreed annual plan with a focus on benefits improvement and communication.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a HR Business Partner role.
- Graduate desirable; CIPD
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced in delivery of management development
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.