HR, HR Administrator
£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Kingston upon Thames
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Coordinator with our successful client based in Kingston upon Thames to join them on a permanent basis.
My client are going through expansion and are looking for a HR Coordinator to help grow the company! My client offer, a fantastic salary and benefits package, brand new offices and a great office environment.
If you're looking to join a growing organisation in an exciting then please apply!
- Assist in coordinating the annual Performance Management Review process
- Coordinating 'above & beyond' recognition scheme including nominations, budget control and ordering/issuing of rewards.
- Organise internal/external training (booking courses with suppliers, raising PO's, room bookings, organising lunch, monitoring of training budget) and managing on line learning system.
- Preparing all HR correspondence (change letters, mortgage references, documents for work visas).
- Providing timely feedback to candidates and agencies ensuring a positive and fair candidate experience throughout
- New starter administration (preparing offers/contracts, pre-employment checks with Verifile, liaison with IT, proof of right to work in UK checks, name plates, scheduling HR inductions and updating Confluence
- Proficient in the use of MS office packages including Excel (advanced), Word (advanced), Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good general administration experience
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Operate within tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities at any one time and re-prioritise work with minimum warning.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.