HR, HR Administrator
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
My client are a global organisation who are seeking a HR Coordinator to join their European team
Excellent salary, benefits and hybrid working
You must be fluent in English as well as either French, Spanish or German
The role would suit a recent graduate looking to start their career within HR or an experienced HR Coordinator looking to expand their skills and knowledge
- Provide, support and guidance to managers and employees on day to day HR issues, across the EMEA region
- Operate approved pre-defined processes and ensure these processes are adhered to
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement of our processes.
- Build effective relationships with HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence teams to deliver best in class service.
- Ensuring employee files are accurately maintained.
- Updating HR Databases with employee information
- Ensuring Starter packs are provided to all new employees
- Supporting with employee first day inductions
- Checking all documentation has been returned and completed by employees.
- Preparing personnel files and ensuring they are updated at all times
- Checking on appropriate work permits - raise concerns with appropriate HR Business Partners
- French, Spanish or German - fluent spoken and written
- HR Graduate
- HR Administration - desirable
- CIPD - gained or studying towards
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.