HR, HR Officer
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
My Global client need an HR Coordinator to support a very busy HRBP in their flagship office in Luton. The role is initially Temp or FTC to perm but will definitely go perm. Paying £30-40k depending on experience, the role will be initially office based while settling in and will then offer Hybrid working. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a global, forward thinking company.
- Assisting HRBP with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Supporting payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Handle day to day employee queries and act as 'Front of House' for the department.
- Managing the starter and leaver processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop in a role that will cover all areas of HR!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.