Compensation & Benefits Analyst/Consultant, HR
£27,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Slough. They are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join their fun and friendly team on a contractual basis for 12 months. The successful candidate will provide support to the HR and Facilities department with general administrative, payroll and recruitment assistance, as well as carrying our project work as and when is required.
- Regularly make any necessary updates to the HR PeopleSoft Database, including new starters/leavers/sickness and training - as well as any amendments and checking data quality as required
- Co-ordination of new hire administration including induction handbooks and starter/leaver actions
- Raising all purchase orders and ensuring the prompt payment of related invoices and payment requests
- Managing healthcare and dental benefits administration and ensuring that all records are up to date and payments are made in liaison with the healthcare and dental providers
- Accurate collation of contract, offer letter and amendment to contracts
- Recruitment administration including support with advertising roles externally, administration of our Application Tracking System, requesting and providing references and regret letters
Key Skills Required:
- 2-3 years' experience, in a HR office environment within a similar role. Needs to have a high attention to detail and be comfortable dealing with confidential information and communicating to all levels within the business.
- Excellent administrative skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills; collaborative and flexible work style
- Results oriented, will to succeed
- Good communication skills; proven track record of building relationships quickly
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.