HR, HR Officer
£52,248 to £58,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity! My Bracknell based client is recruiting for an HR Operations and ER Expert to join their team.
Salary £52,248 - £58,000 depending on experience.
Reporting to the HR Operations Department Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a professional generalist Human Resources service. A key focus will be on Associate Relations but the candidate will be expected to be involved in all aspects of HR Operations delivery (for example, recruitment, development, Associate welfare and other HR areas) for the three businesses.
On a UK and Pan European level, this role will support the development of HR policies, processes, and governance, looking to improve delivery to the business and identify cross country synergies where appropriate. This role will support delivery of Pan European Collective Communication and Consultation processes.
This role is ideal for someone who is able to support the organisation on all levels from direct management of Associate relations cases, through to supporting Pan European processes and projects. As a member of the HR team, you will support HR activity as required to ensure we deliver an exceptional HR service to the business.
- Assures the governance for Associates Relations (e.g. disciplinary, grievances)
- Directed involvement / management of UK associate relations cases
- Provide advice and guidance to the business about employment legislation and their implications
- Keep up to date with changes in Employment Legislation and its impact on the business
HR Policy and Governance Development & Management
- Monitor, review, and update HR policies
- Ensure HR policies are suitable & in line with current legislation
- Suggest policy changes and improvement to reflect our company values
- Identify Pan European HR Policy alignment opportunities
- Support development of Pan European HR Governance and alignment activities
Consultation & Communication
- Support delivery of regional consultation body (HECCG) and local UK HR consultation
- Identify risks and develop approach to support effective Associate engagement and delivery of company objectives
HR Operational Activity
Support wider HR Operational activity to ensure we deliver an exceptional HR service
Qualifications, Skills and experience:
- Strong background in UK employee law and relations management (including individual cases and collective processes)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Level 7 qualified or experience at that level
- Experience of HR policy development and governance
- Clear & effective communicator with all levels of an organisation
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with ability to influence diverse groups
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively (own activity and collective processes) to ensure deadlines met whilst maintaining quality
- Overall understanding of generalist HR processes (e.g., recruitment)
- Flexible and adaptable in supporting all parts of the wider HR team.
- Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel Skills
- Additional European Languages an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.