HR, HR Manager
£48,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking a HR Operations Manager with strong experience of Payroll and Operations who has a technical background and has ideally covered multi site locations.
This is a 15 month contract.
Hybrid working 3 days a week in the office , excellent benefits , amazing team , culture and environment
The HR Operations Manager is responsible for leading, developing and evolving the capabilities of a HR Operations Delivery Team ensuring high quality, efficient and effective delivery of all services in scope according to customer requirements, legal and statutory requirements and service level agreements.
- Leading a cross site service (delivery) team:
- Manages and delivers all operational services according to service level agreements
- Escalates unresolved issues as necessary in the organization
- Represents the HR Operations Organization internally and externally Manages capacity and capability of the service delivery team
- Ensures the customer-oriented focus of the service delivery team
- Monitors and controls the implemented processes
- Responsible for all administrative activities in the area of responsibility
- Acts as central point of contact for specialist topics in case of issue escalation
- Designs processes related to the assigned specialist topic (incl. quality gates & checks) and ensures adherence
- Guided by Hof HR, continuously improves performance, processes and relationships with stakeholders
- Manages and reports on service performance to relevant stakeholders
- Communicates and ensures adherences to procedural guidelines and general conditions to secure an effective and efficient service delivery
- Ensures expert advice and processing of the allocated specialist HR services
- Ensures that service delivery complies with all legal, regularly and compliance requirements Drives lean admin processes and process automation
- Ensures continuous and effective communication with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Employees, Line Managers, HR Business Partners)
- Implements Shared Services Projects and ensures quality compliance
- Continuously evaluates performance according defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures Summarizes and completes reporting within HR Operations and for HR Operations Publishes reporting results
Skills & Experience
- Several years of HR or related experience (experience as a HR Manager/ Snr HR Advisor preferable)
- Relevant CIPD qualification
- Successfully implemented HR projects
- Payroll knowledge essential
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.