HR, HR Assistant
£16.34 Per Hour
My client is seeking a Fluent German speaker to provide HR Shared Service Advisory Support.
The ideal candidate must have a familiarity and understanding of HR and benefit policies in Europe.
- First point of contact for benefit inquiries from employees across multiple countries in Europe
- Manage the day to day benefit administration by informing providers of changes in employee life cycle across Europe
- Ensure all benefit documentation and SOPs are up-to-date
- Maintain online benefit platforms where applicable
- Identify process improvements by identifying issues, process delays and quality problems and recommending solutions
- Strong understanding of benefit plans and be the subject matter expert of benefit processes
- Support any systems related implementations or integrations that affect the benefits system including documenting business requirements and workflows, testing, communication and go-live
- Experience of working in an HR function
- Understanding of HR and benefit policies in Europe
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.