HR, HR Assistant
£16.34 Per Hour
My client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company based in Middlesex.They are looking for an experience HR Shared Service Advisor to provide support to the European region.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Shared Services Advisor to be based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge. This position will be responsible for the onboarding process in multiple countries across Europe.
- Responsible for creating new starter offer documentation and all HR associated onboarding activities
- Serve as a first point of contact for candidates, employees, managers and HR Business Partners, providing guidance with a focus on excellent customer service
- Troubleshoot system issues to ensure smooth onboarding process
- Utilise HRSM technology to triage, track and manage incoming enquiries and cases
- Perform data entry across a range of HR systems
- Manage the administration of employee recognition programmes
- Responsible for responding to external HR queries including reference requests
- Manage employee files and related documentation in HR system
- Ensure compliance with appropriate data protection legislation at all times
Essential skills and experience
- Must have experience working within an HR Shared Services environment and preferably experience managing onboarding processes
- Must have an interest and understanding of general HR policies and procedures
- Will have a strong customer service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Must possess solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Must be able to identify critical situations and take action to escalate where necessary
- Must possess strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Must be able to perform role under minimal supervision
- Experience with Workday is desirable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.