HR, HR Officer
£17 to £20 Per Hour
Working for a global organisation you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
I am looking for two experienced HR Shared Service professionals who want to take on new challenges and work for a business where you can bring your own ideas to help improve and streamline processes and procedures.
Specific Job Requirements
- First point of contact for HR, Managers and Employees within EMEA on a wide range of Employee Relations issues including performance management, grievances and disciplinary issues
- Provides specific advice and guidance both verbally and in writing on the effective management of ER issues to aid resolution
- Under direction, conducts fact finding or handles investigations or parts of the investigation process to gather appropriate information from a variety of sources to enable recommendations to be made on ER issues
- Provide support in developing policies within Europe.
Use the ER case management system to log and track case progress
- Manipulates Excel spreadsheets into different sorts and formats and works with Word, Power Point documents as directed by immediate manager.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies relatively complex data and information from multiple sources.
- Liaises with external agencies or organizations to coordinate activities which are important to the function of the department.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Working knowledge of ER processes, approaches and best practice in the UK. Experience in Europe is desirable
- Proactive approach with excellent consultative, coaching, counselling and conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
- Typically works under limited supervision and may receive general direction on new lines of work or special assignments.
Specific Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 2+ years HR administrative experience.
Some experience of meeting and giving guidance to managers and others in HR on policies and processes
- Experience of handling difficult and sometimes sensitives topics, able to deal with ambiguity and work through to gain clarity of issues
Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards accreditation or equivalent
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.