HR, HR Administrator
£34,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
HR Team Administrator required to support the HR Executive team, including organising meetings, produce agenda for the meetings etc
- Provide support to the HR Team with meeting organisation and logistics
- Budget tracking
- Organise and co-ordinate all meetings working with agencies, stakeholders etc..
- Accurately monitor expenditure against budget,
- Tracking of all expenditure is within budget, receipting PO's where required.
- Be the focal point between HR and other functions
- Draw up HR documents,
- Prepare reports and presentations,
- Updating company policies and other relevant HR admin tasks.
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to at least GCSE Level or similar
- Work experience as HR Admin or similar Administrative based role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including competency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities, occasionally to tight deadlines
- Good Judgement and decision maker
- Sets high work standards the ethics
- Proactive approach
- Supportive & helpful team player
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 917727.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.